We are always looking for new talents. If you want to join our team, don’t hesitate to send us your application!
This is a new role and function and due to our recognition of your passion for customer satisfaction and the skill sets you have, you are uniquely entrusted to develop the role and structure creatively.
- To create and manage a truly custorner focused support organization that is the best in the industry.
- Which is flexible, highly reactive and capable to quickly solve customer issues.
- Offering customers, a single point of contact into the company, building trust and long term relationships.
- Anticipating customers future needs in relation to technical support and training needs.
- Communicating customer feedback, product improvement opportunities back into TITAN to aid continuous improvement and product development
- Primary coordinator of ail customer support and warranty duties
- Centralizes, registers and manages all customer support/warranty actions
- Carries out customer support work/duties in person as required according to customer location. and scheduling
- Responsible for producing and management of support and warranty documentation and processes
- Identifies skills and training requirements of customer support technicians
- Produces analysis and KPI reporting of support/warranty performance
- Responsible for management of intercompany purchasing to fulfil customer warranty/support requirements and closely managing expenditure
- To define and arrange stocking of essential tools and spare parts to optimize support function effectiveness
- Facilitate international training requirements and up-skilling of new entrants if requested
- To provide or arrange delivery of high quality customer training both at Titan facilities or at customer locations - Theory, practical & training materials
- To produce a dedicated library training/testing/ commissioning materials for use interrnally and also with customers
- To ensure the necessary good practices of all department members and also to ensure their best safety and security on missions.
- To lead regular customer support/warranty team meetings to problem solve, ensure commonality of approach and sharing of experiences.
This is a very important and strategic role to deliver ultimate customer support and satisfaction. In this way we will differentiate Titan from our competition and ensure long term relations and deliver repeat business. As Customer Support Manager, you will be expected to liaise with all Titan business units to get the job done, efficiently and cost effectively. You will be encouraged to dynamically develop the team and the operation to deliver a truly industry leading service.
Here, you can also find some of our open positions.
For all types of applications, please send us your CV and letter of application at the following e-mail address: